Brushfire2 Offers the following major enhancements:
- Complete dependency and Cross Referencing of Scripts, Fields, Layouts, and Relations
- Cascading displays of script sequences and field calculation sequences
- Clear presentation of all uses of all system elements including Uses and Used By references.
- Runs on Macintosh OS X in addition to Windows and Macintosh Classic
- Leverages the FileMaker Developer DDR report in addition to supporting text output on Mac Classic
If you are interested in being considered for the beta program,
send email to email@example.com.
Please include the following information:
- Platform(s) you are willing to test: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP; Macintosh 9, Macintosh OS X
- Versions of FileMaker Pro you own: FileMaker Pro 5.5, FileMaker Pro 6.0, FileMaker Developer 5.5, FileMaker Developer 6.0
- Previous Brushfire Experience, if any, including platform and version
- Any comments you would like to share with us